Young Adult Ministry
West EFC Young Adult Ministry
Young Adult Ministry is a strong focus here at WEFC. We believe that this is a critical stage of life, and a period of time when many of life’s most important decisions will be made. Our prayer is that we can support, encourage and equip young adults to follow God’s leading and to make wise decisions that honor God. We also believe that having a strong community of believers around you is incredibly important. We are striving to connect with each other in authentic community, and grow in our love for God, as we love one another.
- Come spend time in Scripture together with other college/career-age young adults as we seek to learn about God’s purpose for our lives. Our Sunday morning class is for ages 18-25, and meets at 11:00am in room 407.Study topics change quarterly.
- Life Group for college/career-age individuals (ages 18-25) meets on Sunday evenings. These meetings take place offsite from 6-8pm. For the current schedule, directions and additional information, please contact Susan .
- Life groups for post-college age young adults (ages 22-29) meet offsite at 6pm on Tuesday evenings. Whether you are single, married, or married with kids you are welcome in this group. For more information, please contact Susan .
- We have several different Young Adult Ministry Events throughout the year. For details and information about events, please contact Susan.
- If you are interested in being mentored or in being a mentor for a Young Adult, please contact Susan.