Young Adult Ministry
West EFC Young Adult Ministry — Evangelical Free Church
We want young adult ministry to be an active part of the body of Christ at West Evangelical Free Church. We are seeking to connect with each other both in our ministry and our church as a whole, reach out to our community, inspire each other to be more like Christ, and grow in both our knowledge of and love for God.
Young Adults meet on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Sunday School – Come spend time in Scripture together with other young adults as we seek to learn about God and His purpose for our lives. Our Sunday morning class, Re-Generation, is for ages 18-24, and meets at 11am in room 407. Re-Generation was named based on our desire to be a new generation who putting Christ first in everything including throwing off our old selves and placing on the new given to us by our Lord Jesus Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” Topics change quarterly.
- Life Groups –
- Life Group for college age individuals meets on Sunday evenings. During the school year, we meet in the activity center from 6-8pm. During the summer, we transition to meeting in people’s homes. For the current address, please email Candace.
- Life groups for post college/career/single/married individuals meet in private homes at 6pm on Tuesday evenings. For more information, call or email Candace.
- Fellowship Events- Check our Facebook page to get updated information on any events.
- Mentoring- If you are interested in being mentored or mentoring a Young Adult, email Adam.